- YOB: 2002
- Joined the team aged: 13
- Nickname: Enersto
- Training food: Bananas, eggs & FutureLife
- Most memorable cycling moment to date: The Kansanshi Cycling Weekend 2019 - I trained hard for it and it was one of the best racing weekends of my life. I won both the 25km MTB race and the 30km Road Race.
- I'm thankful for how our sponsors support the team in so many ways, for instance with school fees and school supplies.
- YOB: 2003
- Joined the team aged: 13 and I'm the youngest rider in the team
- Nickname: Rempy
- Training food: Bananas
- Most memorable cycling moment to date: The 2018 Kansanshi Cycling Weekend. I did very well, coming first in both the MTB and road races and I really enjoyed the circuit road race at Kabitaka.
- I really appreciate being on the team because our sponsors pay our school fees and costs.