- YOB: 2000
- Joined the team aged: 16
- Nickname: Yamz
- Best training food: Good Morning biscuits & bananas
- Most memorable cycling moment to date: Mine2Mine 2019 race
- I'm thankful to our sponsors for all they do in my life: help with school, accommodation, and their care and support. May God bless them.
- YOB: 1998
- Joined the team aged: 20
- Nickname: "Chi-chi"
- Best training food: Good Morning biscuits
- Most memorable cycling moment to date: Taking part in 1Zambia 2019
- I wasn't expecting the input into my life that I've received from the programme and I really appreciate all the help with schooling, accommodation and the care we receive. May God bless them.
- YOB: 1999
- Joined the team in: Grade 10
- Best training food: Bananas
- Most memorable cycling moment to date: A challenging ride on my MTB from Solwezi to Chingola. There were two other female riders and we encouraged each other to keep pushing until the end. I really enjoyed it especially in the cool, wet weather and I did my best.
- I really appreciate the support from the programme to sponsor my school fees and now my college studies in Occupational Health & Safety. We have also been provided with a women's team house at Inyati. Thank you, sponsors!